Financial Licence in Poland
The legislation of Poland provides possibilities for international entrepreneurs to offer various financial and investment services to their clients. According to the law, Polish companies are entitled to carry out any financial activity in accordance with the laws of the country and must have the necessary licence.
Our company assist you to obtain all necessary documents in any province of Poland and will accompany you on any stage of licencing, from professional advice to represent your interest at Polish department.
How to obtain financial licence in Poland
Our company has many years of experience in obtaining financial licences in Poland and our specialists guarantee the confidentiality of any information provided.
Our company services for financial licence in Poland include the following:
- Consulting on all types of licensing, its terms and conditions
- Collection and preparation of all necessary documents
- Representation of client’s interests in Polish instances during the whole period of cooperation
- Support of the client throughout the licensing period
In Poland, the activities of financial companies are adapted to the requirements of the European Union (EU) and are regulated by the Polish Financial Supervision Authority (KNF) and the National Bank of Poland.
Conditions for registering a financial company with the Polish Financial Supervision Authority (KNF)
A financial company in Poland must have:
- Organisational-legal form of LLC (Sp. z o.o.) or JSC (S. A.)
- Registered or de facto address on the territory of Poland
- Shared capital according to the legislation in force, according to the type of financial activity
- Management board consisting of people over 18 years of age, with no criminal record, economic education and work experience
In order to register a financial company in the register of entrepreneurs and business entities (KRS) in Poland, it is necessary to fill out an application according to the prescribed form and submit the following documents:
- Full name, address, parents’ name of every founder
- Sample of signature of eligible person (notarized)
- Renting agreement for a legal address ether or a purchasing contract for the premisses or building
- Power of attorney on the person who will register on behalf of the founders
- A plan of the organisational structure of the broker company
- Rules of interaction with the clients
- Terms and conditions of economic activity and service providing
- Personal and organisational rules of the financial company
- Contact information
It should be noted that all documentation is submitted to the regulator in Polish, and some documents must be notarized. If translation of documents is required, it must be done by a certified translator and can be provided by our company.
The decision to register with the KNF must be published in a special Polish publication.
How to obtain a financial licence in Poland
To obtain a financial licence in Poland it is necessary to submit an application to the KNF, filling out the questionnaire, provide the necessary documents and pay the state fee.
Lawyers of our company offer customers a comprehensive approach to obtaining financial licences in Poland – from registration of the company and obtaining a licence to the subsequent legal support of your Polish company.
RUE customer support team
“Hi, if you are looking to start your project, or you still have some concerns, you can definitely reach out to me for comprehensive assistance. Contact me and let’s start your business venture.”
“Hello, I’m Sheyla, ready to help with your business ventures in Europe and beyond. Whether in international markets or exploring opportunities abroad, I offer guidance and support. Feel free to contact me!”
At the moment, the main services of our company are legal and compliance solutions for FinTech projects. Our offices are located in Vilnius, Prague, and Warsaw. The legal team can assist with legal analysis, project structuring, and legal regulation.