Legal Services in Lithuania
Regulated United Europe provides comprehensive legal support to international entrepreneurs in Lithuania since 2016, offering effective individual legal solutions for building and developing a profitable and stable business.
Over the years of practice, our company has gained extensive experience in solving a wide variety of tasks in various branches of business activity and is glad to offer its customers:
- Consulting and expert support on business creation in Lithuania
- Analysis of the effectiveness of the current corporate structure, development of the corporate optimization strategy
- Conducting due diligence (assets, corporations as a whole, counterparties)
- Development, maintenance of sales of shares, shares of companies, shareholders’ and participants’ agreements
- Consulting for the resolution of corporate conflicts
- Representing the client’s interests in negotiations
- Development of internal corporate documents, analysis of existing documents for compliance with the current requirements of Lithuanian legislation
- Development of Contract Forms
- Advice on structuring transactions (including extraordinary transactions: large, with interest)
- Preparation of legal opinions on various aspects of planned transactions (including marketing and accounting analysis)
- Provision of expert assistance during registration and licensing activities in Lithuanian State bodies
Legal Services in Lithuania
The offerings provided by Regulated United Europe are outcomes, not mere procedures. Each global business exhibits distinct characteristics, risks, challenges, and potential opportunities for expansion and progress. Our primary objective is to swiftly analyse and assess the client’s issues, considering all nuances, and present the most suitable solution for each unique case.
Offering a comprehensive range of legal services for international entrepreneurs enables the resolution of various business tasks through a single company, covering everything from business establishment to reorganization or liquidation. All essential legal services can be efficiently delivered online, and the option of representation via proxy in Lithuanian State Departments helps save significant time.
Each lawyer in our firm specializes in specific areas of law, allowing us to develop tailored solutions swiftly, even for the most challenging situations. Our expertise covers commercial law, contract law, labour law, the drafting of legal documents and contracts, advice on trade licenses, registration of trademarks, and more.
When providing legal services at Regulated United Europe, we prioritize full confidentiality, precise assessment of business risks, and strict adherence to applicable Lithuanian legislation. Our extensive experience includes successfully resolving corporate disputes, intricate legal conflicts, crisis situations, and minimizing potential risks.
Regulated United Europe, as a premier legal firm, stands ready to provide expert assistance in addressing your legal matters. We invite you to contact us at your earliest convenience to explore the potential for collaboration and efficient resolution of your legal concerns.
|Legal services in Lithuania
|from 150 EUR/hour
“As an experienced legal professional with a deep understanding of the nuances surrounding legal entities registration in Lithuania, I am committed to providing you with thorough and up-to-date insights to support your endeavours. My dedication extends to ensuring that you receive relevant and accessible information to navigate the regulatory framework and effectively progress with your projects in Lithuania.”
RUE customer support team
“Hi, if you are looking to start your project, or you still have some concerns, you can definitely reach out to me for comprehensive assistance. Contact me and let’s start your business venture.”
“Hello, I’m Sheyla, ready to help with your business ventures in Europe and beyond. Whether in international markets or exploring opportunities abroad, I offer guidance and support. Feel free to contact me!”
At the moment, the main services of our company are legal and compliance solutions for FinTech projects. Our offices are located in Vilnius, Prague, and Warsaw. The legal team can assist with legal analysis, project structuring, and legal regulation.